iRobotec proudly presents Devastator Tank Mobile Platform, our newest robot track platform. It is fully compatible with most popular controllers in the market such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
The Devastator uses high strength aluminum alloy which makes it extremely solid and durable. The high speedmotors and premium tracks also allows it to move swiftly everywhere. Whatsmore, it benefits from a high performance suspension and enjoys an outstanding mobility across even the toughest terrains.
Users are able to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers (e.g. Romeo All-in-one, Raspberry Pi Model B+) with multiple mounting holes on the Devastator platform. It is perfect for hobbyists, educational, competitions and research projects.
Notice: The Ultrasonic sensor and control board are NOT included in this kit.
– Working Voltage：3-8V DC
– Driver wheel diameter : 43mm(1.69″)
– Maximum Speed: 36cm/s
– Motor Specification：
Motor Electrical Characteristics:
– Operating Voltage Range: 3~7.5V
– Rated Voltage: 6V
– Max. No-load Current(3V): 140 mA
– Max. No-load Current(6V): 170 mA
– No-load Speed(3V): 90 rpm
– No-load Speed(6V): 160 rpm
– Max. Output Torque: 0.8 kgf.cm
– Max. Stall Current: 2.8 A
Motor Operating Conditions:
– Rated Load: 0.2 kgf.cm
– Operating Temperature: -10~+60 ℃
– Storage Temperature: -30~+85 ℃
– Motor Type: 130
Motor Mechanical Characteristics:
– Output Mode: 2 sides
– Gear Ratio: 1:120
– Max. Diameter of Output Axle: 5.4 mm
– Net Weight: 45 g
– Devastator Tank Mobile Platform x1