The Piezo Disk Vibration Sensor buffers a piezoelectric transducer that responds to strain changes by generating a measurable output voltage change which is proportional with the strength of vibration.So you can know the extent of vibration. Different from digital vibration sensor that only accounts times, this analog one can tell extent of vibration.
– Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
– Interface: Analog
– Piezo Disk Vibration Sensor x1
– Analog cable x1
– Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
– Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
– Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors (“A” for analog and “D” for digital)
– Icons to simply illustrate sensor function
– High quality connector
– Immersion gold surface
Arduino can sense the pressure on piezoelectric unit.