Adafruit Ultimate GPS shield v1 kit that comes with an Ultimate GPS module. This GPS shield works great with either UNO or Leonardo Arduinos and is designed to log data to an SD card, Or you can leave the SD card out and use the GPS for a geocaching project. Each order comes with one assembled and tested shield, a stick of 2.5mm male header and a 12mm coin cell. MicroSD card NOT included and header soldering is required.
– -165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels
– Low power module – only 20mA current draw, half of most GPS’s
– Assembled & tested shield for Arduino Uno/Duemilanove/Diecimila/Leonardo
– MicroSD card slot for datalogging onto a removable card
– RTC battery included, for up to 7 years backup
– Built-in datalogging to flash
– PPS output on fix
– >25Km altitude
– Internal patch antenna + u.FL connector for external active antenna
– Power, Pin #13 and Fix status LED
– Big prototyping area
For programing and installing click here.